WHY I WAS DREAMING OF YOU"

The EMAIL SENT...
.

"Hope this email finds you well..as I wished to dream about someone else but instead God gave a dream about you which I feel WHY I need to care about you..you have your partner to care about you, right?.Damn! All others' husband under my care is it? 😏😏😏But again, it is upon God's will and not mine.
.
I wanted to simply wrote this in my blog but still, haaaiiya OVERTHINKING me if I don't email to you..I don't care if you read this or not..who cares, right?! Not being rude but it is the REALITY between exes..swallow it!
.
I was sleeping almost all day today..I was exhausted from working of coz..Suddenly I dreamt of you earlier (9.8.2026)..
.
In my dream, you brought me to a house where the walls all white and same goes to the furniture..In that dream I was telling myself,"All white? 😳..this old man Crispin such a boring Scorpio indeed.."..The layout of the house kinda weird..nvm abt that..then you were pacing up and down - so irritating to me and so I asked,"What's your problem?"..you said that you were waiting for food delivery..which I found it absolutely more weird..Crispin cooks for Dewi, no way ordering food online..anyway, maybe as a nobody me, why should you cook for me, right?..
.
Then you went out of the house after saying wanna wait the delivery guy at the gate..whatever..I just continue reading my book..There's a knock on the door and when I opened it, a guy told me that you were beaten by someone at the gate..😳😳😳Crispin? Paul Crispin beaten? I never know he's a gangster like me..well, Scorpio is UNPREDICTABLE motherfucker bitch anyway! Then I followed the injured you to the  hospital..I looked at you after being admitted with drip..wish I can cut the drip but neeay I told myself,"I used to love him in the past, his life does not belong to me anymore.."..then I just hold your feets which is still covered with those different coloured socks - old habit never dies and prayed "Oh God, if his time is still long, let him recovered immediately..let him have great healthy life ..let him be happy..but if it is time for him to be with YOU, let him enters heaven for he is actually a good man..one of great men in my love life..the 2nd gentleman I ever met..well the 1st was Xavier that Frenchman..Aamiiin"..then, you wake up..I was like,"Seriously, God?! Okay..Let him be happy!"..I said bye to you..You asked me,"Nothing else to say?!"..I just replied,"I have nothing to say to you..our story ended in 2013..so, bye..FYI, I have eaten the foods you ordered..If you need refund, WA me the amount..Bye, old man!"..
.
I have been wide awake since 8pm, I am nagging you now..pleeeeease take care of yourself, your healthy as you get old..Pleeeease eat your medicine if you are really sick..STOP being stubborn head refusing to eat your medicine..Pleeeeease have ENOUGH good rest..I know cost of living increasing in this world..but, try NOT to abuse yourself by working like young six pack man you used to be..now, you are an old man, Crispin ooooiiii..Demand your partner to care about you. Please tell God to stop giving me dream with you in it..I need to feel happy TOO and not half-half happy! Listen to this notty girl for once..TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF..STOP ENTERING MY DREAM! 
.
I am NOT loving the fact I dreamt of you out of the blues like this..I am not hating you whatsoever..I just dislike being distracted by another Scorpio..However as a friend, you have been  considered as one of my girlfriends since 2013..so looks like, I have to care for you too like how I care of Linda, Ree Nee, Thilsha..even if you don't ask for it..You also hate the fact that I still emailing you when I feel like something not right to you! So, be RIGHT always!
.
Oh yeah! Recently I found a word suits me - MISOGAMIST..yeah! Not that I don't know what I want and need in life..I just did not find the correct word to suit me..I will have that word tattooed maybe next January or once I found new permanent job after my current contract with AGC ended in December 2026..As for next week I just tattooing my real name..Im starting my dream life..a life where I can live more at the fullest! Pray the best for me if you want to!
.
DONE! I am so feeling pathetically irritated annoyed just writing this email..but I cannot stop OVERTHINKING about it if I don't..I am just a SCORPIO like you..eventhough we are different in attitudes..I am Bitchy Witch too anyway!
.
Thank you for your attention..stop sighing about the fact of this ex-girlfriend of yours who is crazy..😝
.
Attached is our picture..in case you STOPPED remembering this crazy girlfriend..you deny knowing me in case she found out..Not to worry, I am not into you anymore, I am MISOGAMIST..I have to snap this pix again tonight as I have none in my hp gallery..This is on the wall of my mini office at home..
..."

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY SERMON BY ME

BYE, APRIL 2026..HI, MAY 2026

BENCI KAH ALLAH PADA AKU?