EMPLOYMENT GONE WRONG!

(Picture is credited to MothershipSG)

Can I do this "suicide" thingy for the reason of my current living condition of unemployment? Then, my family sued the  government after I left?
.
The answer is NO! I am NOT that lucky..here, suing the government is a waste of time and monies..My family will not succeed EVER! That's why someone inside the cabinet said indirectly "Not happy here, leave!"..I have no money to leave this expensive SEA island so, I just continue living here and as a "NORMAL" Singaporean, I just work extra harder to get another new job!
.
Don't tell me that I deserved unemployment bcoz I have no children for KARMA/KIFARAH to pay a visit in the future but you do! So, shhhhhhh 🤫🤫🤫 don't judge me and my flaws! I am a narcissistic bitch! 🤫🤫🤫 I am not always right but I hate it the most when people proven me right and my face said,"I told you so!" 🤣🤣🤣
.
Reason for leaving the previous workplace?
Lets the unknown remain unknown! #BuatSakitHatiJe #JeritKatAkuPasalTaklehBuatKatDektu #WTH #RotInHellLahYou
.
My comment on this:
Every workplace in this world has bullies..Stress all the way during employment..Opt to resign after dispute, life becomes worse as unemployment makes it worse..sucks! Depression accompany..Suicidal thoughts are in mind..Die is the last resort..Sad but true! This world is not worth living anymore 💔🥀😞..
.
Do view the great link:
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSDrC4Sd9/

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY SERMON BY ME

BYE, APRIL 2026..HI, MAY 2026

BENCI KAH ALLAH PADA AKU?