YEAR 2009 WISHES & RESOLUTIONS


At every NEW YEAR, I always wrote my new year resolutions and wishes..Some remains the same..Some are brand new..So, what's for this New Year 2009..????

WISHES FOR NEW YEAR 2009

I WISH......

- MORE PROSPEROUS year for me in life despite the world economical recession;

- MORE HAPPIER than years before..

- A new beginning of my SINGLE journey in life..all by myself..locally..INDEPENDENTLY ALONE!

- MORE PATIENT in overcoming all odds in life..

- MORE TOLERANT with the existence of SOME PEOPLE who can be SO HEARTLESS..

- MORE FOCUS towards what I want and what makes me HAPPY..

- MORE STRONGER in facing all challenges at work and in life

- MORE STRENGTHS to endure all sceptical perceptions of me being UNMARRIED.

- MORE LOVING me, myself and I..

RESOLUTIONS 2009

I WANT TO...

- Lose more weight.

- Further my studies

- Read more books

- Save lotsa money

- Go for manicure and pedicure

- Start some new hobbies

- Continue collecting shoes and handbags

- Be more STYLISH/FASHIONABLE and BEAUTIFUL..

We shall see the OUTCOMES at the end of year 2009..
Until then, these are all I can say for now..
MAY ALL MENTIONED COME TRUE..
INSYA ALLAH..
AMIIIN..

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY SERMON BY ME

BYE, APRIL 2026..HI, MAY 2026

BENCI KAH ALLAH PADA AKU?